- Fans attending practice please enter through Gate 2.
- Fans can only sit in sections B and C.
- During Elks practice, fans taking pictures or video is strictly prohibited.
PRACTICE SCHEDULE | Sept 25-29
*Please note all times are approximate and subject to change, any changes will be posted on our Whatsapp Edmonton Elks Media group, along with a media advisory.*
Media planning to attend practices should be aware of the following:
- PARKING: Media can park in LOT B at Commonwealth Stadium.
- ENTRY: Enter through GATE 2 (SW corner of the stadium).
- VIEWING: Bryan Hall Media Centre will be open for working media. Media can also sit in SECTION E.
- AVAILABILITIES: Post-practice media availabilities will be conducted on the field, following the conclusion of practice. Media requests should be provided to Elks media staff 20 minutes before the end of practice.
- FILMING: Cameras are welcome to film on the track or the west sidelines of Commonwealth Stadium. TV cameras are prohibited from filming group shots that show formations.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Still photographers must shoot from sidelines designated by team. Photographers cannot shoot from the end zone, press box or any elevated areas without permission from the team.