The Edmonton Elks invite media to apply for 2023 accreditation. The deadline to submit full-season accreditation applications is FRIDAY, MAY 19.
- Full season accreditation will be granted to media attending games on a regular basis (five or more games).
- For media attending four (4) or less games, please reach out on a week-to-week basis for single-game accreditation.
- Any media requiring single-game accreditation can make requests via email (email@example.com) prior to game day.
- Single-game accreditation will be available for pickup in the Elks Team Store inside the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre.
- Full season media accreditation will be available for pickup by Wednesday, May 24 at the Elks Team Store inside the Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre.
- Full-season accreditation applies to Elks 2023 regular season home games.
- In the event of a home playoff game, all members of the media are required to confirm their attendance 72 hours prior to game day.
- Elks accreditation is not valid for the 2023 Grey Cup in Hamilton.
The Edmonton Elks value our relationship with the media and look forward to working with you during the 2023 season. Should you have any questions, please contact Manager, Communications & Media Relations Hernan Salas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications Evan Daum (email@example.com).
To request media accreditation, please submit the form below. Editors may submit for multiple people on the same form.