The Edmonton Elks invite media to apply for 2021 accreditation. The deadline to submit full-season accreditation applications is FRIDAY, JULY 23 .
- Due to COVID protocols, the media centre at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium will have reduced capacity for the 2021 season.
- We will work to accommodate accreditation requests as best we can, but a limited number of full-season passes with media centre access will be issued.
- Any media requiring single-game accreditation can make requests via email (email@example.com) no less than 72 hours prior to game day.
- Single-game accreditation will be issued no later than 48 hours prior to game day, with best efforts made to accommodate the request with a seat in the media centre.
- In the event that a media member can’t be accommodated in the media centre, they will be offered a spot in overflow seating.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate parking requests, however, game day parking is not guaranteed due to space limitations.
- Full-season accreditation applies to Elks 2021 regular season home games.
- In the event of a home playoff game, all members of the media are required to confirm their attendance 72 hours prior to game day.
- Elks accreditation is not valid for the 2021 Grey Cup in Hamilton.
The Edmonton Elks value our relationship with the media and look forward to working with you during the 2021 season. Should you have any questions, please contact Manager, Communications & Media Relations Evan Daum (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To request media accreditation, please submit the form below. Editors may submit for multiple people on the same form.