NEED TO KNOW:
- Entering his fourth season with Edmonton.
- Offensive coordinator from 2014-15 with Edmonton, helping guide the team to the 2015 Grey Cup.
- Oversaw the West Division’s top offence (yards per game) in 2014 (350.4) and 2015 (344.2).
- Saskatchewan’s offensive coordinator during Cody Fajardo’s CFL passing title season in 2019.
- Won his first Grey Cup title as Toronto’s offensive line coach in 2012.
- Spent the 1993 season with the Cleveland Browns, before going on to play two seasons with the Shreveport Pirates.
- 2022-present: Edmonton Elks (CFL) | Offensive coordinator
- 2020-21: Toronto Argonauts (CFL) | Offensive Line
- 2016-19: Saskatchewan Roughriders (CFL) | Offensive Coordinator and Assistant Head Coach
- 2014-15: Edmonton Eskimos (CFL) | Offensive Coordinator
- 2010-13: Toronto Argonauts (CFL) | Offensive Line Coach and Run Game Coordinator
- 2003-07: Montreal Alouettes (CFL), Offensive Line and Running Backs Coach / Co-Offensive Coordinator
- 1999-2002: Tennessee Tech University (FBS) | Offensive Line and Tight Ends Coach
- 1996-1998: Middle Tennessee State University (FBS) | Tight ends Coach