HEAD STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH
NEED TO KNOW:
- First season with the Green and Gold.
- Attended Montreal Alouettes Training camp in 2018, Indianapolis Colts Training Camp in 2019, and Toronto Argonauts Training Camp in 2022 as a Strength and Conditioning Intern/Assistant.
- Attended Dartmouth College Training Camp in 2019 as a Coaching Intern.
- 8 players drafted to the CFL, 2 additional players invited to CFL training camps, and 20 players invited to Regional or National Combines.
- 6th season playing for the Maritime Women’s Football League as a Defensive Back.
- Dalhousie University Graduate with a BSc Kinesiology.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the NSCA.
- 2023-present: Edmonton Elks (CFL) | Head Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2021-23: Saint Mary’s University (USPORTS) | Head Strength & Conditioning Coach/Assistant Defensive Backs Coach
- 2019-20: Les Centaures De Grenoble (FFFA) | Head Strength & Conditioning Coach/Defensive Assistant
- 2016-18: Saint Mary’s University (USPORTS) | Head Strength & Conditioning Coach