A staple on Edmonton’s sports calendar is back with a new look.
After a two-year hiatus, the Edmonton Elks Annual Dinner returns Monday, September 26 and this time it’ll be on the turf at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
While the event will still feature staples of previous annual dinners, including the opportunity to share a meal with Elks players and staff, the Double E are looking to include even more people in a football huddle for all.
- Monday, September 26
- The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium
- Doors open 5:45 p.m.
- Dinner with Elks players and coaches
- Amateur football awards
- Ceremony for 2022 Wall of Honour inductees Jim Germany, Joe Hollimon, Ed Jones
The evening will feature a celebration of the next generation of homegrown football stars with an amateur football awards program. The Double E are also proud to welcome back the Club’s 2022 Wall of Honour inductees Jim Germany, Joe Hollimon, and Ed Jones, who will once again be acknowledged for their outstanding careers.
In addition to the evening’s amateur football awards program and the Wall of Honour programming, attendees will be treated to entertainment throughout the night, and the chance to challenge players in skills and drills competitions.
- Premium tickets: $350 (+fees and GST)
- Preferred seating
- An Elks player and/or coach seated at their table
- General tickets: $250 (+fees and GST)