Health & Safety Guidelines
To ensure we do our part to keep each other safe this season, you’ll notice some changes at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium this year for Elks games.
Please review the following details as we prepare to welcome the Green and Gold back to the gridiron! You can also view the Health And Safety Guidelines here.
NEED TO KNOW
Your game day ticket gets you transport to all Elks home games on ETS!
- You have a Free Ticket to Ride sponsored by ETS and Molson Coors.
- Your Elks ticket serves as proof of payment on all ETS services for two hours prior to the game and two hours after.
- A reminder that masks remain mandatory on ETS.
- Due to ongoing work at the Stadium LRT Station throughout the month of August, train service will be reduced for Elks home games on August 7 and 14.
- Starting in September, additional capacity will be added for all Elks home games on the Capital Line.
- Fans are encouraged to take Park & Ride for Elks home games in August.
- Additional buses will be running to accommodate for increased Park & Ride use.
- For more details visit edmonton.ca/FootballParkandRide
- Please enter through the gate closest to your seat.
- Gates will open one (1) hour prior to kickoff and fans are encouraged to arrive early.
- Fans are asked to be mindful of other’s space in line and socially distance as best as possible.
- Please go to your seat ASAP after entry to minimize concourse congestion.
- Our tickets have gone digital this season to avoid touchpoints and enhance the ability to transfer tickets to friends and family.
- All tickets will need to be displayed on a mobile device (screenshots will NOT work).
- To learn more about mobile ticketing, click here.
- For those who can’t access mobile tickets, please contact email@example.com to arrange for alternative delivery.
- Fans can continue to bring approved items into the stadium; however, a clear bag must be used.
- Please bring your items in a clear bag, so security staff can see the contents without having to open your bag.
- Fans can use 1-gallon plastic freezer bags.
- Clear bags will be available for purchase at the Elks Team Store, or at merchandise tents at each gate outside the stadium each game.
- Medically necessary equipment is exempt from this policy.
- Re-entry will not be permitted this season.
- Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Please be patient as you exit The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium and be courteous to your fellow fans.
- Just as you entered through the gate closest to your seat, please exit through the same gate to allow for greater distancing outside the venue.
HEALTH AND SAFTEY
- Masks will not be required while seated in the outdoor seating bowl. Masks are mandatory when walking on the concourse, in washrooms, lining up, in enclosed areas or moving to and from your seat.
- For fans wanting a mask, but may have forgot one, disposable masks will be made available.
- When possible, please keep 2m from other fans throughout the stadium.
- We’re encouraging fans to stay with the group they arrived with at the game, whether that be friends, family, or cohort.
- You’ll notice enhanced cleaning measures around the stadium all season.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the stadium.
NOTE: For more resources on COVID-19, please visit the Government of Alberta’s COVID-19 info for Albertans page. While steps are being taken to mitigate the risk of COVID-19, please remember there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place. If you are feeling ill, particularly if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, STAY HOME as we do our part to make The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium as safe as possible.
ABOUT THE STADIUM
- To avoid congestion and high-touch points, no condiment tables, self service stations, or buffets will be open this season.
- Individual condiments will be available at concession stands upon request.
- Napkins and wrapped straws will be provided at time of purchase.
- Lemons, limes, and celery sticks available upon request at bar areas.
- We’re encouraging fans to visit concessions during quiet periods to take advantage of shorter, and distanced lines.
- During high traffic times (halftime etc.) we encourage fans to find the shortest line possible to minimize congestion.
- Debit and credit will be strongly recommended this season to minimize touch points.
- Cash will be accepted at all locations, but please use your card if you can!
- Sponsored by: James H. Brown and Associates, Alberta Injury Lawyers.
- No more waiting in line for 50/50 tickets, as you can now buy tickets from your own mobile device (anywhere in Alberta)!
- Limited roaming sellers – along with four kiosks – will still be available around the stadium for those wanting to buy in-person.
- Cash will not be accepted for 50/50 sales. All sales will be debit or credit.