STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
NEED TO KNOW:
- Prior to joining the Elks, served as the lead strength and conditioning coach at Fort Riley, Kansas and coached the 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team of the ‘Big Red One.’
- Member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Master’s degree in Recreation and Sports Sciences (Ohio University).
- Earned bachelors degree at Northern Michigan (public relations) where he played rugby from 1990-95.
- Competed in football, wrestling, and track at Bedford High School in Temperance, Michigan.
- 2021: Edmonton Elks (CFL) | Strength and Conditioning Co-ordinator
- 2018-20: University of Missouri Science & Tech. (NCAA Div. II) | Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 2017-18: Lane College (NCAA Div. II) | Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 2013-16: Lincoln University of Missouri (NCAA Div. II) | Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 2012-13: Morgan State University (MEAC / FCS) | Asst. Strength and Conditioning Coach
- 2011-12: Culver-Stockton College (NAIA) | Head Strength and Conditioning Coach/Football Asst. Coach