50/50 RAFFLE RULES
1. Licensee: The Prize Draw (the “Draw”) shall be conducted by the 50/50 Licensee pursuant to a license (the
“License”) from the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (“AGLC”) and in accordance with the Criminal Code of
Canada, Alberta Gaming and Liquor Act and Regulations, AGLC Policy, and AGLC Raffle Terms and Conditions.
2. Date and Location of Raffle: At Commonwealth Stadium (11000 Stadium Rd, Edmonton, Alberta). Ticket sales will
begin sales at 10:00am MST on Sunday, February 14, 2021 and end at 9:00pm MST, Sunday, February 14, 2021 or
when maximum number of tickets sell out, whichever comes first.
3. Rules: These are the official Prize Draw Rules and are available upon request.
4. Eligibility: Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the 50/50 Licensee, and members of
their immediate family (defined as mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, husband or wife, regardless of where
they reside) or a member of the household of any of the above persons are NOT eligible to participate (defined as
purchase tickets or receive prizes) in the Prize Draw. Each ticket sold shall be eligible to participate in each draw
conducted under the authority of the License.
5. Minor Children: AGLC requests that ticket sellers advise adult ticket purchasers not to give their ticket to a person
under the age of eighteen (18) years as required by the Public Trustees Act.
6. Tickets: Ticket pricing shall be:
Regular: Five dollars ($5.00) for one (1) ticket
Discount 1: Ten dollars ($10.00) for ten (10) tickets
Discount 2: Twenty dollars ($20.00) for sixty (60) tickets
Discount 3: Fifty dollars ($50.00) for two hundred (200) tickets
Total number of tickets sold will not exceed 59,050,000.
7. No Refunds. All ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds issued to anyone for any reason.
8. The Draw: Will take place by 9:30 p.m. MST, Sunday, February 14, 2021, online through ASCEND fundraising
solutions by the ERS administrator from the EE Football Club (Edmonton Eskimo Football Club) at Commonwealth
Stadium at 11000 Stadium Rd, Edmonton AB.
The Draw shall be conducted as follows:
(a) The Draw can be made by any person who does not own a ticket or a share of a ticket in the Draw;
(b) The 50/50 Licensee shall videotape the Draw.
(c) At least 2 executives will be present to witness the Draw.
9. Winner Notification: The winning ticket number will be announced on the EE Football Club website at
www.esks.com/5050 at 10:00 p.m. MST on February 14, 2021. The holder of the winning ticket will have until 4:00pm
MST (4) days following the announcement of the draw to claim their winnings.
The holder of the winning ticket may claim their prize by contacting the EE Football Club office at
email@example.com and forwarding their purchase e-mail and a copy of their government-issued photo
identification and address. Each prize claimant must provide the EE Football Club with all information required by
provincial gaming regulations to claim a prize.
All Prizes not claimed on or before the Prize Claim Expiry Date (four days from raffle date), will be added to one or
more prize pools at the discretion of the 50/50 licensee, with AGLC approval. This means that any unclaimed prizes
will be redistributed by adding the amount to the raffle taking place at a later date as decided upon with AGLC.
The prize claimant will be required to sign a declaration and release which must be executed and returned to the EE
Football Club no later than five (5) business days after his/her receipt of the release. The winner’s name will be
publicized on the list of prize winners located at www.esks.com/5050, as well as on corresponding social media
channels. All prizes will be awarded to the winners via cheque within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the
winning raffle ticket, executed release, and all other required documents to the EE Football Club.
10. The Prize: The Prize will be 50% of the gross revenue from all tickets sold. Prize is not transferable and must be
accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except at the Prize Draw Licensee’s sole discretion. The Prize shall be paid
by cheque from the Prize Draw Licensee. Prize cheque to be presented (30) business banking days following the Prize
being claimed. The designated 50/50 ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming the Prize.
Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution. A Prize Draw ticket will be void
and a Prize not paid/redeemed if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, not issued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit,
defective, printed in duplicate, or printed/produced in error. The Service Provider and the Prize Draw Licensee are not
responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by their agents. All tickets, transactions and winners
associated with the Prize Draw are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Prize Draw
Licensee and the lawful charges thereof.
11. Cancellation: The Prize Draw Licensee may rescind, cancel, amend or revoke the Raffle, subject to the prior
approval of AGLC. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Prize Draw Licensee reserves the right to cancel
or modify the Raffle and/or these Official Rules, in whole or in part and without notice, if the Prize Draw Licensee
determines that fraud or technical or other failures have threatened or destroyed the integrity of the Raffle.
12. Contact Information: Complaints, comments or concerns should be addressed to the EE Football Club’s 50/50
Coordinator, 11000 Stadium Road, Edmonton, Alberta T5H 4E2 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 448-1525